The personal Blog of designer jewellery artist Janine Byrom. View my jewellery collection at www.cherishedtrinkets.co.uk

Tuesday 26 January 2010

New Cherished Trinkets web site and new blog!

I'm very excited to say that the new Cherished Trinkets website is now ready and viewable by clicking here! I'm so excited as it's exactly as I visioned it! To celebrate I will be adding lots of new additions to the site including more Alice in wonderland designs ready for the fantastic film that is being released in March!

My new web site does have an integrated blog so I will be moving so please book mark or click the RSS feed on the right hand side of the blog page so you don't miss any Cherished Trinkets news!

Here is one of the latest designs to be found on the new site. For more info click here

Painting the roses vintage inspired Alice in Wonderland necklace £18

No comments: