The personal Blog of designer jewellery artist Janine Byrom. View my jewellery collection at www.cherishedtrinkets.co.uk

Sunday 29 November 2009

Mulled Wine hand made Charm bracelet style watch

I was commissioned to make this watch, the customer wanted something warm and almost plum like. Its made with sterling silver chain and Silver charms and lots and lots of crystals and beads. I finished it off with a black stain bow. I love this bracelet so much and it reminds me that I must make one for myself some time!

As soon as I made it I knew what it had to be named... Mulled Wine of course!

Mulled Wine hand made Charm bracelet style watch- Commissioned


By the way I had a great time at the Skunk Anansie gig on Tuesday. Mark has blogged about it if you're interested. Just click here.

4 comments:

Laura Sparling said...

Very swish watch! Like it.

The gig sounds great - Skin's outfit is fabulous!

Janine - Pretty Vintage Tea Party said...

Thanks Laura! x

Lula said...

oh it's all Victoriana decadence. Fab!

Janine - Pretty Vintage Tea Party said...

Thank you :O)