The personal Blog of designer jewellery artist Janine Byrom. View my jewellery collection at www.cherishedtrinkets.co.uk

Monday 16 November 2009

Alice In Wonderland Competition Time! Win this Vintage Inspired White Rabbit necklace....

That's right you can win this Gorgeous White Rabbit necklace hand made by myself! All you have to do is tell me what the Rabbit carries with him to tell the time! Send me a comment with your name and Answer or email me at cherished_trinkets@yahoo.co.uk to be entered and I will draw a winner next Monday the 23rd of November at 6pm.

EDIT: I have had to change the time of this draw to the slightly earlier time of 5pm.

Anybody can enter, one entry per person!

Good luck!

5 comments:

Lula said...

A pocket watch!

What a lovely blog you have and am full of admiration for your fab creations- have my eye on many of them!
Hope you don't mind but have been inspired to post about your giveaway and your site.

Lula@GoldenAfternoonTeaRoom
pop by for some tea!

Janine - Pretty Vintage Tea Party said...

Thank you :o) That's so kind. I've entered you in the draw, so good luck!

I'm coming over for a nosy now!

J xxx

Natalie Kostiuk said...

Love the necklace Janine.

The rabbit carries a pocket watch.

Thanks

Natalie

Janine - Pretty Vintage Tea Party said...

Good luck! x

sophie wales said...

for those who wander off into curiosity would know that the white rabbit carries a pocket watch but is never on time. my all time favourite book.

sophie wales

sophiewales@hotmail.co.uk