The personal Blog of designer jewellery artist Janine Byrom. View my jewellery collection at www.cherishedtrinkets.co.uk

Sunday 9 August 2009

New Brooch... and other Alice In wonderland jewellery

Yes just a quick update, I've started making cute Alice In Wonderland brooches, here's one that's going up for sale later and at £10 its a bit of a bargain. Look out as there will be more to come!


Alice and The Shower of Cards Brooch- SOLD

I've also listed this gorgeous fresh water pearl and Alice In Wonderland charmed bracelet. I love the way the brass looks against the pearls and thought of attaching this gorgeous satin ribbon to tie it up with. As always click here for information on how to buy!


Alice In Wonderland- Fresh Water Pearl charm bracelet- SOLD

4 comments:

FAULT151 said...

That pearl bracelet sold fast! You only listed it yesterday. Does look good though, very classy :0)

Janine - Pretty Vintage Tea Party said...

Thanks Mark. I liked making this, think I'll be making more :o)

Anonymous said...

Wow, this jewellery is great.

Jewel Divas Style said...

Oh wow, your stuff is so pretty. I love the Alice in Wonderland theme.