The personal Blog of designer jewellery artist Janine Byrom. View my jewellery collection at www.cherishedtrinkets.co.uk

Monday 18 May 2009

Who Stole The Tarts? Vintage inspired Alice In Wonderland Necklace Featuring The White Rabbit

I just love this pendant. The Image of the white rabbit is one of my favourites from the novel. It's another addition to the Alice in wonderland series and features the white rabbit in the court room scene where they try to find out who stole the tarts, as well as a cute playing card and vibrant red rose and satin ribbon. I just love the way the white rabbit is pictured in a vintage colour tone on a worn away paper background, it looks perfect for a vintage theme!

I'm hoping to make a few cheaper pendants due to the C word... yes the Credit crunch, so look out for some cheaper buys over the next few weeks. I have some very unique and stylish new pendants that I can't wait to begin using on jewellery designs. So keep checking back for new designs.

Who Stole The Tarts- Pendant featuring The White Rabbit- SOLDAvailable In my Folksy or Etsy shop now

2 comments:

Erin said...

I like everything about this one - the charm off the side, the interrupted and well wire wrapped chain on the right side, and the overall theme. very cool.

Janine - Pretty Vintage Tea Party said...

Thanks so much! :o) More to come hopefully!

J x