The personal Blog of designer jewellery artist Janine Byrom. View my jewellery collection at www.cherishedtrinkets.co.uk

Wednesday 15 April 2009

Summer Kitsch Charm Bracelet- Fruit Salad!


I really couldn't believe how lovely Manchester was over the Easter Bank Holiday. I was inspired by all the sun shine to create some thing really bright, fun and kitsch! I've created this charm bracelet aptly named Fruit Salad as it reminds me of those sweets you used to have as a kid that were pink and orange.

I've crammed as much as possible on to this charm bracelet with carefully selected, unique charms and beads. I've included some really pretty vintage Lucite tear drops with cute floral print, large golden vintage strawberry beads, pink love hearts and orange flowers and pink leaves. If you look closely you can even find some cute little bells that tinkle when you move.

I love the way that pink and orange seem to compliment each other and they look great against the golden chain that's been used. Of course the bracelet wouldn't be complete without one of my signature satin bows.

Available in my Etsy Shop now!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Adorable! I had just taken a photo of a flower here that has the same colors as your bracelet. That is a yummy combination!

Janine - Pretty Vintage Tea Party said...

Thanks Jenn!

I love these colours together!

J x