The personal Blog of designer jewellery artist Janine Byrom. View my jewellery collection at www.cherishedtrinkets.co.uk

Monday 6 October 2008

Long Time No Blog!

Hidden Treasure

It's been a while I know. I've been left uninspired for a couple of weeks and also came down with a dreadful virus last week so have been inside resting, only daring to venture out these last couple of days.

Yesterday I got out a few bits and bobs and made this Romantic necklace featuring lots of gold trinkets and treasures and an ornate pink and lace bow. I'm quite pleased with how it turned out and it makes a great tinkering sound when you move!

How quick is Christmas coming around? It only feels like a couple of months since last year and now I find myself yet again thinking that I'll 'start early' and get it all done before anybody else. Manchester City centre is becoming more and more busy and I don't want to get caught up in the crowds about a week before! I best get my plans into reality!

No comments: