The personal Blog of designer jewellery artist Janine Byrom. View my jewellery collection at www.cherishedtrinkets.co.uk

Wednesday 29 October 2008

Don't you just love....


.... hearing that somebody genuinely loves your work, so much so that they are close to tears when they receive it as a gift! I made this necklace for a friend at work who gave me the floral heart bead and asked me to do something with it here's what I managed to come up with.

Her Mother was over the moon when she received it and phoned all of her friends to tell them. It makes me really happy to hear things like that, to know that my design is really appreciated. I walked around with a big smile on my face yesterday :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know exactly what you mean, it's such a rewarding feeling to know our work is appreciated to this level. This piece is beautiful and completely understandable that the customer would adore it!

Anonymous said...

ohhhh i love this pendant..so pretty! x