The personal Blog of designer jewellery artist Janine Byrom. View my jewellery collection at www.cherishedtrinkets.co.uk

Sunday 24 August 2008

Eye Candy!

Mark and I had a lovely day yesterday. He had a proper wonder around Manchester and looked around some unique shops. In the afternoon I had a hair appointment and then we went and had some Mexican food at Chiquitos, it was lovely. On the way back we nipped into the Urbis Museum and looked at some of the exhibitions. One of them was a Matthew Williamson exhibition displaying lots of his work. I fell in love with the chair above! It's just my style... pity i wouldn't be able to squeeze it into our apartment.
I also love this dress, its so beautiful with it's eastern feel, so much detail its unbelievable! I think I would have a few Charm bracelets to sell before I could afford to buy one though!!!

2 comments:

FAULT151 said...

There was some really cool stuff at the Urbis, i loved the illustration work.

I wish i could go to Chiquitos everyday!My fajitas were ace. I had a good day Janine. x

Janine - Pretty Vintage Tea Party said...

Good me too :o)