The personal Blog of designer jewellery artist Janine Byrom. View my jewellery collection at www.cherishedtrinkets.co.uk

Friday 4 July 2008

Vintage Finds


I found these wonderful earrings on Etsy and fell in love. I had to order them! They are from a seller called Vintage Fabulous, and I adore so much in their store I've had to stop looking for now. They have lots of original vintage finds!

Had quite a busy week this week, been out and about visiting recruiters and a couple of interviews. I really really hate interviews... I get so so nervous! I did quite well though I think although I narrowly missed out on one job. Still waiting to hear about a second interview for the other one. Both were with well known banks.

I also had time to make some jewellery today, I have lots to show. Just need Mark to photograph for me. Shouldn't be long now.

No comments: