The personal Blog of designer jewellery artist Janine Byrom. View my jewellery collection at www.cherishedtrinkets.co.uk

Wednesday 12 December 2007

A bit of Christmas sparkle!


Here's a new addition to the website. Soft Icicle, made from 'snow ball' lamp work beads by Jan Jennings. I love his necklace it sparkles so much in really life and really reminds me of the snow queen.


I'm counting the days until I have some time off work now! One week to go and the festivities can begin although I'll still be indulging in the odd mince pie or two until then! Yum!

4 comments:

Laura Sparling said...

*GASP!* That is awesome, Janine. So pretty. Fabulous photo too.

Laura x

FAULT151 said...

i think you did a great job with this one janine! Looks really stylish and unique! I like the bow on the side of it. Bet my mum would like this. x

Janine - Pretty Vintage Tea Party said...

Thank you!

Janine xx

Gemheaven said...

Beautiful Janine very Snow Queen I agree!