The personal Blog of designer jewellery artist Janine Byrom. View my jewellery collection at www.cherishedtrinkets.co.uk

Tuesday 21 August 2007

Eight random facts about me!

Well, I have been 'tagged' by Laura Sparling of beadsbylaura to reveal 8 random facts about myself!

Here goes.....

1) I have one thumb noticeably shorter and fatter than the other, as in about 1cm shorter, I was born like it and I have no idea why.

2) I once made jewellery out of car seat (the wooden beaded ones) covers and sold my creations in the school play ground when I was about 10 years old.

3) I am petrified of driving out of town... anywhere where I really don't know, actually I am also scared of using public transport.

4) I used to horse ride as a youngster and owned my own pony. Most weekends i could be found show jumping or competing in some other pony owner way.

5) Now this is shameful... but as a child I had the biggest crush on Bill Murray from Ghost Busters.

6) My favourite film in the whole wide world is 'The never ending story'.

7) I was... and probably still am a member of the 'Dennis the Menace fan club'.

8) I cannot abide people who put the milk in tea before the hot water, it seriously upsets me!


So now I have to tag 8 people, which will be difficult as I have no friends. he he


I have tagged Claire from Rowanberryglass

Graphic designer Mark Sugdon of Fault 151

So if your reading this and you want to play you need to...

a.) Let others know who 'tagged' you.
b.) Post eight random facts about yourself.
c.) Post these rules.
d.) Tag another eight people and notify them that they've been tagged.


Have fun!

Janine xx

4 comments:

Laura Sparling said...

Good facts!

Well Janine, if you ever come to mine for cuppa don't look when I make it because I'm a milk-in-first person!

Bill Murray in Ghostbusters - worryingly I can kind of see what you mean. My first famous-person crush was Harrison Ford as Han Solo and then as Indy. I still haven't grown out of it! In fact, it's just got worse over the years . . . . .

Laura x

Janine - Pretty Vintage Tea Party said...

I wouldn't need to look at the tea Laura! I would just know! It's just not the same! Ha ha

It's bad isn't it? fancying seriously not fanciable men!

J x

Beverley Wainwright said...

URRRRGGGGG Bill Murray LOL - not as bad as me though - I LOVED the late Richard Whitely ( the countdown presenter) when I was a little girl - now that is some serious crush mentalism for you!
love bev xxxx

Janine - Pretty Vintage Tea Party said...

Richard Whitely??? Oh my, actually if I think about it I can think of quite a few 'I would but shouldn't' ha ha!!!