The personal Blog of designer jewellery artist Janine Byrom. View my jewellery collection at www.cherishedtrinkets.co.uk

Saturday 21 July 2007

Hi there!

Well me and Mark have been having one of those days where we just don't know what to do with ourselves! The weathers not good again so we haven't dared go anywhere exciting! My book came today with some new jewellery making techniques and I cant wait to get stuck into some of them I do love making the charm bracelets and they will probably always be my signature piece but I want to be able to do as much as possible... I have also had to refrain myself from buying more beads today which was very very hard, but I managed it... well the day isn't over yet!

With regards to working on the web site Mark and me are becoming increasingly annoyed as we want to take pictures for it in natural light, but this awful weather has meant that its been virtually impossible to get a decent piccy!!! How frustrating! Please send us some sunshine soon!

No comments: