The personal Blog of designer jewellery artist Janine Byrom. View my jewellery collection at www.cherishedtrinkets.co.uk

Sunday 29 July 2007

Back to work... last minute spend!

Here's a piece from my 'Vintage glamour' collection. I just love anything that looks old but still oozes style and sophistication! I ordered two more books today, to do with making vintage inspired jewellery so I'm very excited about receiving those!

Unfortunately I have to return to my regular job tomorrow... until i become a millionaire from making jewellery I shall have to put up with measuring inside legs and awkward customers! Ah well! Mark also returned back to Rotherham tonight... it was sad to see him go as I wont see him until Friday night now when he returns home for the weekend!

I managed to also cheer myself up by popping onto Jan Jennings
Crystal gardens website and purchased some gorgeous beads that she made! i can't wait to get creating with them! they are so pretty! She is lucky enough to have a home studio within the beautiful North Yorkshire Moors National Park and uses it for inspiration. How lovely!

Well I suppose I should go as it's 'a school night' and I need my beauty sleep.

Catch you later xxx

No comments: